Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday in February

These are birthdays that are recorded for our high school classmates for the month of 

February
SmileyCentral.com



February   4 ~ Kacji Linevenalt
February 10 ~ Norneas Rabry
February 12 ~ Vaidd Cridank
February 15 ~ Xeiid Honnsoj
February 20 ~ Darhicr Wesloc

And these are the "very young" photos I have received.  Can you identify them?
#1
#2







#3






February contest was won by Glenda Harvey, submitted on February 1st, 2011

Second place to Carolyn Cole, submitted on February 2nd, 2011
Third place to Betty Merritt, submitted on February 4th, 2011


Answers
Picture #2 ~ sorry, I can't remember.  HELP!!
Picture #3 ~ sorry, I can't remember.  HELP!!
February   4 ~ Jacki Valentine  Picture #1
February 10 ~ Rosanne Barry
February 12 ~ David Andrick
February 15 ~ Dixie Johnson
February 20 ~ Richard Cowles




No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Free Hit Counter